Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Seasoned Mother

So I didn't get all the things done I thought I would last night... instead I got a chic flic from redbox and enjoyed a movie.  I did get some work in the bedroom done and a bunch of laundry.  But I enjoyed delicious tea and a romantic comedy.  It was very nice.

I've decided that I am a seasoned mother... one that attempts to take three children on her own out to dinner at a sit down restaurant, with no playland.  Actually they did quite well.  Eli was a bit restless until the pizza arrived, but he ate off his plate without throwing it.  He especially liked the pizza sauce.  He didn't scream, just jabbered away like always.  He also loved drinking ice water from a straw.  BIG boy.  He has been doing so well eating at the table off a plate that I think we might move him to the table with a plate here at home.  Hannah was quite a lady and Isaac was just his silly self.  They both are old enough to know how to politely order their food for themselves and they do a pretty good job.  Anyway, it was a successful event and I feel quite accomplished.

I already got my 10 miles in so tonight I plan to finish up in the bedroom and deep clean the other upstairs bathroom.  When those are done, I need to get some longer term planning done for preschool and get Label for Education out in the mail.  Lots to get done!

No comments:

Post a Comment