I am amazed at the amount of laundry my family produces... and how much it has increased since the arrival of our little Eli. His clothing is quite small, but somehow the amount to be washed increased by a huge amount! I seriously need to do at least 2 loads a day to keep up. If I miss a day, the laundry becomes an overwhelming mountain. All this laundry and I haven't even started full time with the cloth diapers yet. Sticking with disposables is so tempting... but as soon as I get in gear with the cloth I'm sure it won't seem like so much work. It is a lot more work than disposables, but so much better for the planet and the wallet! Plus, I like the cloth against baby's skin instead of the disposable stuff. I guess I better start with the cloth and get in the groove.
Eli continues to be E.Z. Krantz! Neither Hannah of Isaac ever took a bottle... I mean NEVER. We tried, but they were my all natural babies that outright refused anything other than mommy. Since I will be working part time this time around, I thought it best to get Eli able to take a bottle. I was a bit worried about how this would go considering my failed attempts with the other two kids. Well, first try with Eli he took it! I expressed and then promptly gave him the milk in a bottle. He had a very confused look on his face the entire time, but he took it just fine. He had the funniest look on his face though... I couldn't help but laugh. He took about 2 oz. and then I followed up nursing. The confused look went away and he drifted to sleep... such and easy little guy!
Hannah and Isaac are feeling somewhat better. Hannah went to school, but I'm sure she will be tired. Hoping the afternoon goes well for them!
No comments:
Post a Comment